Multiple Sclerosis Research Participants Wanted!!
Drexel University is conducting a research study examining multitasking ability in MS and how it is related to employment status and is in search of people to participate. The study is titled, “Multitasking and MS: A Cognitively Based Approach to Vocational Rehabilitation”.
IF YOU ARE:
- Between the ages of 21 and 60
- Are currently employed or unemployed
- …and you would like to participate in a study…….
YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Participation in this study will not affect your employment status.
- All results are confidential
- You may be compensated up to $60 for your time and participation
WHAT WILL I HAVE TO DO?
During this visit, you will:
- Complete some brief paper and pencil tasks
- Discuss your experiences at work
- Complete questionnaires containing sensitive health questions
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Contact: Maria T. Schultheis, Ph.D. by calling 215-571-4253 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Version: October 2016
Human Research Protection
Protocol # 1503003564
Approval Date: 10/15/2016
Expiration Date: 05/12/2017