The Stony Brook University Medical Center Department of Neurology is offering an MS Fellowship that will provide Fellows with the opportunity to acquire skills and experience necessary to provide a multidisciplinary approach to the care and treatment of patients with multiple sclerosis and related disorders. Fellows will work under the direct supervision of Dr. Patricia Coyle, a respected MS expert and distinguished physician selected for Best Doctors in America, America’s Top Doctors, and Top Doctors: New York Metro Area.
This program emphasizes:
- The development of clinical and research skills pertaining to multiple sclerosis and neuroimmunology
- Participation in conducting clinical trials
- The opportunity to engage in original research projects
- Exposure to adult and pediatric patients
- Weekly didactic sessions to promote discussion of clinical cases and research
Interested applicants should contact Dr. Patricia Coyle at email@example.com