What is PharMS?
PharMS, a special interest group for pharmacists interested in ensuring appropriate pharmacological treatment for individuals with multiple sclerosis (MS), will seek to develop an international network of pharmacy professionals dedicated to improving the lives of MS patients across the globe. PharMS began as a simple round-table discussion that included the pharmacist members of CMSC. Since its inception, pharmacists have become more involved and have established valuable connections through PharMS meetings.
The Mission of PharMS is to provide pharmacists interested in MS with an avenue to connect, exchange information, share experiences and resources, and discuss the most up-to-date information regarding treatment of MS patients.
The goals of PharMS is ensuring pharmacists have the resources to gain novel MS information, are able to connect with other pharmacists who have shared interests and are able to provide the best possible care to patients with MS.
PharMS members look to:
- Facilitate the sharing of information regarding job opportunities for pharmacy professionals
- Disseminate information on education, scholarship, and funding opportunities
- Collaborate with the leadership of the CMSC to encourage an expanded, committed MS pharmacy workforce
- Participate in planning of the CMSC Annual Meeting and other educational programs for MS pharmacy professionals
Join PharMS Now
Benefits for PharMS members:
- Exclusive access to scholarships, and fellowship opportunities and funding for pilot projects
- A blog, providing a weekly link roundup featuring all of the best and most useful MS stories from around the web, provides an excellent way to stay up-to-date on new information regarding topics relevant to MS
- The Career Center, which allows members to search for career opportunities and post job openings
- Continuing education opportunities produced by the CMSC solely or in conjunction with various educational partners
Dear Pharmacist Colleague,
You are receiving this message because you are a member of the CMSC or have attended an Annual Meeting of the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC). The CMSC is the pre-eminent organization of Multiple Sclerosis health care professionals whose goal is to improve the lives of those affected by multiple sclerosis. As we work to meet the continuing education needs of Pharmacists, we ask that you take a few minutes to complete this brief survey. Please do complete as much as you are comfortable. If you have more to add and would prefer to speak with CMSC staff, be sure to indicate that at the bottom of the survey and we will call you.
Please complete this brief survey (8 questions) at your earliest possible convenience no later than February 7, 2020.
Thank you, in advance for your participation in this important information gathering activity.
Nancy Chazen, MS, CSW
Consortium of MS Centers